What you can expect:
- 1001 Inventions (Has been showcased in London, New York, Los Angelas, and Abu Dhabi. Revealing 1000 years of scientific and cultural achievements from Muslim Scientists and Inventors.)
- Tinkering Village (Where science, art, and technology come together to create a fun learning environment.)
- iSpark (Hands on and interactive science workshops.)
- Live Entertainment (Barney & Friends / Fareej Show)
- Valencia Football Academy of Spain (Offering intensive soccer training and fun for kids.)
- Imagination Playground (Where kids can play, learn and have lots of fun.)
- Heritage Village (Where you can learn more about Saudi Arabia and enjoy some traditional food.)
- And so much more…
Where & When?
Dhahran: June 16th – July 18th / 5 -11 PM Daily / Opposite to the Industrial Training Center
Riyadh: June 19th – July 13th / 6 – 11 PM Daily / Riyadh Exhibition Center, Morooj Area
Jeddah: June 16th – July 18th / 6 – 12 PM Daily / Saudi Aramco Club in Rehab Mall.
You can also check out: